Wednesday Morning
6am: My friend loses his phone in a taxi.6:05am-6:30am: I argue with the next taxi drive in Chinese about the price to go to the airport. He wanted seriously rip us off.
7:00am: We arrive at the airport, and then make it through security just in the nick of time.
We spent the rest of that day Thursday, and Friday checking out the city and visiting college campuses. Seeing if we would want to teach there.
about 2-3 hours, we decided to start the 3 hour trip back.I will say that probably the most exciting thing about this trip for me was that mostly nobody we ran across spoke English! It really gave me a chance to see how well I’ve come along learning the language.
Picture 1: Country Road
Picture 2: Fields upon fields of beautiful flowers
Picture 3: Us walking the path that winds through the fields
Picture 4: This is a picture of me talking to an old couple in Chinese!
No comments:
Post a Comment