- "We think you are a better teacher, but Nate is more handsome" -students from a class I had last semester
- "I am committed to make more money" -When asked what she was committed to
- "So you are an expert on this theory" -When talking about the most important thing
- "You are the talk among all the girls" (me) "Yeah I've heard that rumor" (teacher) "Yeah, it's not a rumor"
- "You are a little fat" -one of the girls in my class
- "You're curly hair is sexy" -one of the girls in my class
- "I don't believe you" - when I tell guys that I don't have a girlfriend
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Things I've been told
Sometimes things that my students tell me are a little shocking, other times they are just funny. Here are few of the ones that I've been told recently:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's awesome - thanks for sharing. I definitely laughed.
I've not had quite so many as you, but one guy wants to marry me so he can go to the U.S., and another guy told me, "you are pretty and beautiful and everything there is." He was drunk near my apartment one night, so that's always flattering.
And I too, love chopsticks and use them as often as possible (which sadly, is not every day like you).
Post a Comment