Monday, October 22, 2007

Suzhou Trip


Last Weekend I went with two friends to Suzhou. We met at the train station and took it from our city to there. Apparently there is no direct route, and the train travels to Shanghai and then to Suzhou. After almost four hours on the train we arrived and stayed in a lovely hostel. (My first ever)

Saturday morning we arose and walked around by the canals, saw a temple pagoda, and saw the most beautiful garden that I have ever seen. It is called the Humble Administrators garden.

We took a bus back and arrived safe and sound in two hours.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for humble administrators!
(I think that's hilarious)

Kalee said...

Sounds like you had fun. Great picture! ;) Miss you. BTW: Byron and Katie got engaged this past weekend.

Unknown said...

Glad you had such a fun bus trip. It's truly AMAZING how Dad will bring many such people your way ... at all stages of their walks. Keep on keeping on! Blessings!

BrunerAbroad said...

Yay! Keep updating!

Karen said...

Wow that looks beautiful Matt! Glad you are having a good time over der!