Saturday, December 15, 2007

New Furniture & New Happenings

I recently went and bought myself some new furniture which I a purchased a Pine bookm pretty excited about. Icase/cabinet, a new couch (that turns into a bed, similar to a futon), and a nice desk chair. The pictures are on the left here. The couch is really nice and I can't wait to take a nap on it...

This upcoming week I've managed to invite about 100 (sorry if I told you 150 I recounted) students over to have a Christmas party. I am planning on doing a White Elephant gift exchange, singing some songs, and then telling the story of Christmas. I'll post about the parties and put some pictures up sometime before the new year hopefully...

1 comment:

BrunerAbroad said...

Nice diggs! Is that your refrigerator/freezer I see in that first picture? If so, it's quite nice! Ours is a bit ghetto and you can't leave meat in there very long because it doesn't get cold enough!